Amid the ongoing debate over AI safety, chipmaker Nvidia launched a new security system that it claims can prevent AI agents from breaching their testing environment — weeks after news broke that OpenAI agents did exactly that in hacking the company Hug
We’re excited to announce a definitive agreement to acquire @theworldlabs, bringing a world-class team of researchers and model experts to AMD who will help shape future AI infrastructure and strengthen the open AI ecosystem. More on the news: https://t.c
Pretty excited for DevDay tomorrow. We have found a new thing.
Nvidia, a top chipmaker whose products fuel many artificial intelligence agents, released a software platform on Monday designed to prevent security incidents revealed by AI firms in recent months. https://t.co/BRNXyTJ3Ks
“I don’t use [generative AI] when I write grants or papers. … So I don’t particularly want them reading my work either.” https://t.co/cKH6UCzHPO
OPENAI 🔥: A new OpenAI DevDay teaser is promising 20+ new launches for tomorrow. Waiting for O the most 👀👀👀
பொது RSS ஊட்டங்கள் மற்றும் செய்தி மேசையிலிருந்து X பதிவுகள். கூற்றுகள் சரிபார்க்கப்பட்டவை அல்ல. தேடல் முடிவுகள் தாமதமாகவோ முழுமையற்றதாகவோ இருக்கலாம்; அசல் பதிவைத் திறந்து பார்க்கவும்.