We’re excited to announce a definitive agreement to acquire @theworldlabs, bringing a world-class team of researchers and model experts to AMD who will help shape future AI infrastructure and strengthen the open AI ecosystem. More on the news: https://t.c
I have a confession I like Ethereum I love Arbitrum
Nvidia, a top chipmaker whose products fuel many artificial intelligence agents, released a software platform on Monday designed to prevent security incidents revealed by AI firms in recent months. https://t.co/BRNXyTJ3Ks
“I don’t use [generative AI] when I write grants or papers. … So I don’t particularly want them reading my work either.” https://t.co/cKH6UCzHPO
OPENAI 🔥: A new OpenAI DevDay teaser is promising 20+ new launches for tomorrow. Waiting for O the most 👀👀👀
Morocco has resumed processing tourist visa applications from Taiwanese passport holders, ending a suspension that had been in place since July, Taiwan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) said Monday. The reopening took effect on September 21 and cur
Join us tomorrow (Tuesday) for our latest Official QRL Show Live stream. We'll be joined by post-quantum cryptography expert, Dr. Joseph Kearney (@Joseph_Kearney) Shielded Bitcoin, Quantum Resistance & the Future of Crypto 🗓️Tuesday- September 29t
Bitcoin trades near $84k after a week that closed about 4% higher. ETF inflows carried the gain while perpetual traders and profit-takers sold into it, and Monday's dip takes price back to the lower end of its range. https://t.co/HfOEbpEB0v
#Decode | 'Rape' rumours trigger violence at LPU Why did LPU witness 24 hours of violent protests? Watch Full Show : https://t.co/oBnYjKe1So @sudhirchaudhary @WAVES_OTT #Decode #DecodeWithSudhirChaudhary #SudhirChaudhary #LPU #LovelyPro
Great insights spark more insights 👀 After @realKateL explored what makes crypto checkout convert in her latest @CPOfficialtx column, @ShopWithGenghis took the data a step further, looking at what it means in practice for their own crypto checkout! From co
Siya Goyal allegedly threatened an eyewitness in Pune Fort murder case.
பொது RSS ஊட்டங்கள் மற்றும் செய்தி மேசையிலிருந்து X பதிவுகள். கூற்றுகள் சரிபார்க்கப்பட்டவை அல்ல. தேடல் முடிவுகள் தாமதமாகவோ முழுமையற்றதாகவோ இருக்கலாம்; அசல் பதிவைத் திறந்து பார்க்கவும்.